Contact Us

BEFORE YOU CONTACT US: PLEASE check with your state Dept. of Ag and Fish & Game Dept. YOU NEED TO KNOW what your laws are pertaining to Cervids and Reindeer, and if a CWD program is in effect in your state. For purchasing Reindeer within Washington state you need an eight foot perimeter fence with a six foot enclosure fence. Please check your local ordinances, also.